Tog Sisters Retreat
2 nights of Photography & Sisterhood at a vineyard homestead with panoramic views over the lush valleys of Northern NSW.
Fill your cup with a weekend of retreat, inspiration and skill sharing; connecting with nature, and 14 of your Photography Sisters.
If we've learned anything in the last few years it's that community isn't just a optional extra in life, it's a necessity. It's the charge of our batteries; the feast of our bellies; the wine in our cup! So let's do ALL of that TOGETHER in an incredible setting that we deserve to enjoy!
Those of us wrangling school age children will be more than ready for a reward for getting through the Summer school holidays. How many years have you yearned for a getaway around this time of year? Now is the perfect guilt-free chance!
What's the schedule?
FRIDAY, 3rd of Feb
Check in from 3pm and settle in to rooms
Grazing board and drinks
Group adult card games or an early night
Saturday, 4th of Feb
Nature hike or yoga
Self serve breaky
Journaling / goal setting session
Free time for Branding Photo Exchanges
Photography Challenge time (or just lounging by the pool)
Sunday, 5th of Feb
Self Serve Breaky
Check out by 9:30am
I love relaxation and community, but how can I justify it?
Classic us, feeling guilty for not being "productive". Well here's how you're going to deal with that guilt...
- A fun and non-competitive Photography Challenge to exercise your creative muscle and get you thinking outside the box
- Journaling and Goal Setting for your Photography business
- Fresh CONTENT for your socials from two styled shoots!
- Potentially new branding shots of you by your talented Tog Sisters!
- Solidified business relationships that will position you with a better chance of referrals
More About the Property...
This hillside accommodation with incredible views of valleys, creeks, and ocean, is a massive 7 bedroom, 3 bathroom property set on a pretty old winery in a small town called Carool.
There's a palm lined 20 meter lap pool to cool down, a pool table room, a gym, cinema room, table tennis table and so much more! The sun rising over the hills makes for a magical golden hour at both sunset and sunrise.
Your ticket to the Tog Sisters Retreat of Feb 2023 will include:
- 2 nights accommodation in a shared Queen, King, or triple Single bed room (One private Double bed room is available)
- Use of all facilities including pool and gym
- All meals and snacks
- All facilitated activities and styled shoots
Shared Room Upfront: $850
Private Bed Room Upfront: $950
Shared Room 4 Month Payment Plan: $950
What to bring:
- Your BYO alcohol
- Raincoat and Hiking Shoes (optional)
- Jammies and other sleepover essentials
To reserve one of the 13 places available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your selected package choice and terms and payment instructions will be sent to you.