NOTE: Please read the information and terms below prior to paying your Deposit. Upon payment of the Deposit your place at the retreat will be reserved. However, after check out, please discuss payment options of the full balance with Grace.
Tog Sisters Retreat September 2024
Check in: Friday, September 6th, 2024 at 10am NSW time
Venue: Coral Villa, Byron Bay
What to Bring:
Notebook + pen
Your BYO alcohol
Comfy clothes for yoga and yoga mat (towel if no mat)
Pyjamas and other sleepover essentials
Any alternate milks you might want for tea/coffee/cereal
Check out: We need to have vacated by 9:30am Sunday, September 8th, 2024
Beds are allocated based on your requests, and will be marked for you on arrival as the configurations vary by room.
Self-serve continental breakfast, tea, coffee, and dairy milk will be provided.
For lunches and dinner we'll have a range of share plates including vegetarian, seafood, and non-seafood dishes.
PLEASE MENTION YOUR DIETARY REQUIREMENTS/ALLERGIES IN THE NOTES AT CHECK OUT.
Programs will be provided at the retreat detailing the schedule for the weekend.
TOG SISTERS RETREAT TERMS
The package includes all meals and activities. It does not include alcohol.
Rooms are shared with other guests in either a King, or twin single bed room. You will be allocated a room with share requests thoughtfully considered but not guaranteed.
It is the responsibility of the guest to read and understand the cancellation policy before making a reservation.
- In the event of cancellation by the guest, regardless of the circumstances, the following cancellation fee will apply.
- Cancellation after August 6th, 2024: $300
- Cancellation on or before August 6th, 2024: $0
- The above cancellation fees do NOT apply if you resell your ticket to another Tog Sister at any time before the event.
- We do not offer credit for a guest arriving late or leaving early. This includes unforeseen issues such as family-related illness, or COVID diagnosis.
- The organizers shall not be liable for any unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our normal control, which the consequences of could not have been avoided even when exercising all due care. Such circumstances or events include, but are not limited to, pandemic outbreak, war or threat of war, riot, civil unrest, industrial disputes or strikes, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors, unavoidable technical problems with the accommodation, transport or closure or congestion of airports, terrorist activity, natural disasters, industrial disasters, fire, theft, flooding and adverse weather conditions. In the event of any the above, refunds and compensation payments cannot be made.
- The organizers accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the guest’s stay or travelling to and from the retreat. All guests must take responsibility for their own medical and physical fitness and able to use the facilities and participate in activities.
- The organizers are not liable for any injuries or losses to guests, in the use of retreat facilities or participation in activities.
- While all care is taken, the organizers cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of guests.
- All guests must take responsibility for their own medical and physical fitness and able to use retreat facilities and participate in activities.
Data Use and Protection
The guest agrees that they may be photographed and/or filmed during their stay, and also agrees that such recordings may be used for promotion and/or advertising purposes without any prior consent.
Changes to Schedule and Location
All retreat schedules, locations and plans are subject to change at our discretion depending upon weather, health and safety considerations, or any other factor related or unrelated to photographic opportunities as we see fit.
In reserving a place at the retreat by paying the retreat total price, you are agreeing to accept all the above conditions.